For audio/multimedia projects, scroll to bottom of screen):
- Citizens Bank Personal Loans Review – Investopedia
- What Does a Derogatory Mark Mean On a Credit Report? – SoFi
- How 529 College Plans Work – CNBC Select
- Socially responsible investing can help you make a positive impact: Here’s what you need to know – CNBC Select
- Here’s what you need to know before buying a fixer upper – Bankrate
- How to Save Money For a House – Zillow
- 17 questions to ask your Realtor when buying your first home – Fox News
- USDA Loan Down Payment: How to Qualify for Zero Down – Home.com
- Eco-Friendly Home Upgrades That Increase Your Home’s Value – Discover
- Calculating ROI on a Rental Property – LendingHome
- How to Plan Financially for a Mental Health Leave – Stash
- ALE Insurance: How It Helps When Disaster Forces You Out of Your Home – Credible
- What is Inflation? – Chime
- ‘Niksen’ for Parents: How a Dutch Lifestyle Concept Seriously Improved My Life – Fabric
- How to Leave a Legacy Beyond Finances – Haven Life
- How Park Ridge Bank Increased Scalability and Operational Efficiency for Its Commercial Loan Program – Salesforce (case study)
- Why Your Small Business Needs Its Own Credit Card – International Business Times
- How to Repurpose Content to Maximize Your Reach – WordPress
- Online Business Model Basics – WordPress
I script webinars and act as a host/moderator for several B2B organizations. Please contact me for samples.
My equipment includes a professional mic, headphones (to prevent echoes), and a high resolution webcam
The Important Part: Investing with Liz Young, in partnership with Pod People, features the head of investment at SoFi as the host. The podcast aims to teach intermediate investors various topics to help better inform their investment decisions such as ones related to crypto, real estate, and thematic investing. I was responsible for producing the first two seasons.
Who Dares Wins, a SoFi production in partnership with Pod People, features Anthony Noto, SoFi’s CEO as the host of the show. The podcast centers on Anthony’s mission to empower others through financial wellness, investing in themselves and their values. Guests he speaks with are meant to inspire others through their stories of determination and grit, and include those such as Rebecca Minkoff, Brandon Copeland, and Melissa Ben-Ishay (co-founder of Baked by Melissa).
Click here for Apple Podcasts or Spotify.